About Telemedicine & Patient Advocacy AFM
This program provides 24/7 telemedicine support for members through MDLIVE for those times when it may not be convenient or even possible to schedule an appointment with their doctor’s office. Additionally, this program includes patient advocacy through Karis360 to help members navigate the complex and expensive healthcare maze.
Click Each Tab Below to Learn More About Telemedicine & Patient Advocacy AFM - Open All Tabs
Value Added Benefits
Talk to a doctor by phone, web or mobile app anytime, anywhere.
Healthcare should be simple, fast and uncomplicated. MDLIVE makes it easy to visit a doctor in minutes through their mobile app, online and by phone. Members have 24/7 access to quality healthcare without ever leaving their home, job or wherever they are. MDLIVE provides members with this optional healthcare solution for those times when it may not be convenient or even possible to schedule an appointment with their doctor’s office.
With unlimited consultations, members can be on their way to feeling better fast with MDLIVE.
Karis360’s team of Advisors offer personalized, caring, expert service helping members navigate the complex and expensive healthcare maze. With services from Healthcare Navigator to Bill Negotiator to Surgery Saver to Chaplaincy, Karis360 will sort through your healthcare needs saving you time and money.
Karis360 sorts through healthcare paperwork
Karis360 saves time and money
Karis360 provides unlimited assistance from a Personal Advisor
View real member testimonials for:
Monthly Membership Rate
How to Enroll
- Visit www.1enrollment.com/hpma to set up your account.
- Click Enroll on your first selection
- Select coverage level on dropdown
- Scroll down to bottom of page for additional selections
- Verify coverage level is correct for each product
- Click Continue
- Complete required information denoted by red asterisk
- Review effective date(s) for each product
- Fill out and click Save Dependent for each dependent
- Completed dependents will show up on the right side of the screen
- Review and Check the Authorization Section
- Click Send Link under Signature and fill in Cell Phone or Email
- Review, Approve and Sign Your Document message will be sent to Cell Phone or Email
- Review your enrollment information, check any applicable boxes, sign, type your name and click Accept
- Go back to enrollment site and wait until you see Signature Document Received in a green box
- Click Submit and you will see a Confirmation screen
Immediately upon enrollment, you will receive a Welcome Email for each product you selected with details on your membership.
For any questions during the Enrollment process, please contact Member Services at (214) 436-8869.
Ready to Get Started?
Proceed to enrollment site to fill out your health application and verify your membership plan. If you prefer to speak with a representative, fill out form below and a licensed agent will be in touch.