About HD Ideal Dental
The Heath Depot Ideal Dental membership provides the quality of coverage and service our members expect. Dental is provided through United Concordia and includes the Advantage Plus 2.0 dental network, consisting of nearly 349,000 access points and 101,000 dentists nationwide. With so many options, you are sure to find a network provider near you.
Click Each Tab Below to Learn More About HD Ideal Dental - Open All Tabs
Health Care Discounts
Keeping your mouth healthy can be tricky. Even if you practice good oral habits at home and have regular bi-yearly dentist appointments, oral health issues can develop and progress without you being aware it is happening.
Improving your oral hygiene routine is easy to achieve and maintain – once you know how. The Oral Care Center on the Colgate website provides information and resources that can help you and your family members be proactive about your oral health.
Value Added Benefits
Advantage Plus 2.0
Save More with A Network Dentist. United Concordia’s large, nationwide dentist network means you can find affordable, quality care with great service no matter where you live.
|Class I – Diagnostic/Preventive Services|
|All Other X-rays|
|Cleanings & Fluoride Treatments|
|Class II – Basic Services|
|Basic Restorative (Amalgam Fillings)||50%||50%|
|Repairs of Crowns, Inlays, Onlays, Bridges & Dentures|
|Complex Oral Surgery|
|Class III – Major Services|
|Inlays, Onlays, Crowns||50%||50%|
|Prosthetics (Bridges, Dentures)|
|Included Plan Features|
|Preventive Incentive®||Class I services do not count toward your annual program maximum|
|Smile for Health®--Wellness|
Provides periodontal care for people with certain chronic
medical conditions: diabetes, heart disease, lupus, oral cancer,
organ transplant, rheumatoid arthritis and stroke
|Covers 1 additional periodontal maintenance per year and all are covered at 100%|
|Scaling and root planing are covered at 100%|
|4 periodontal surgery procedures are covered at 100%|
|Maximums & Deductibles (applies to the combination of services received from network and non-network dentists)|
|Annual Deductible (per person/per family)||$50/$150|
|Excludes Class I|
|Annual Maximum (per person)||$1,500|
|Excludes Class I|
Representative listing of covered services – certificate of coverage provides a detailed description of benefits.
1. Dependent children covered to age 26.
2. Reimbursement is based on United Concordia’s schedule of maximum allowable charges (MACs). Network dentists agree to accept the scheduled allowances as payment in full for covered services. Non-network dentists may bill the member for any difference between the scheduled allowance and their fee (also known as balance billing). United Concordia Dental’s standard exclusions and limitations apply. Orthodontics are not covered on this plan. Concordia Flex is a passive PPO program that allows members to receive care from any licensed dentist; however, members receive the greatest value and convenience when they receive care from a participating dentist. This means that members who receive care from a participating dentist are responsible only for those deductibles and coinsurance amounts that are part of the program design.
|Ideal Dental Monthly Membership Rates|
|Member + 1||$143|
|Member + Family||$215|
FAQ / Carrier Information
About the Carrier
United Concordia knows how important oral health is to overall health—they have specialized in dental insurance for over 40 years. A national dental-care company, United Concordia has provided flexible, affordable dental insurance plans and great customer service to more than 7.5 million members nationwide. A recognized leader in the industry, United Concordia focuses on improving the oral health and well-being of the members they serve.
How to Enroll
- Visit www.1enrollment.com/hpma to set up your account.
- Click Enroll on your first selection
- Select coverage level on dropdown
- Scroll down to bottom of page for additional selections
- Verify coverage level is correct for each product
- Click Continue
- Complete required information denoted by red asterisk
- Review effective date(s) for each product
- Fill out and click Save Dependent for each dependent
- Completed dependents will show up on the right side of the screen
- Review and Check the Authorization Section
- Click Send Link under Signature and fill in Cell Phone or Email
- Review, Approve and Sign Your Document message will be sent to Cell Phone or Email
- Review your enrollment information, check any applicable boxes, sign, type your name and click Accept
- Go back to enrollment site and wait until you see Signature Document Received in a green box
- Click Submit and you will see a Confirmation screen
Immediately upon enrollment, you will receive a Welcome Email for each product you selected with details on your membership.
For any questions during the Enrollment process, please contact Member Services at (214) 436-8869.
Ready to Get Started?
Proceed to enrollment site to fill out your health application and verify your membership plan. If you prefer to speak with a representative, fill out form below and a licensed agent will be in touch.